Reservations & Booking Advance
- A full advance is required in order to confirm your reservation.
- Please proceed with payment only after receiving written email from hotel confirming your booking dates & accommodation required.
Advance booking payment
Advance booking payment may be made by Net transfer or a Cash deposit at our AXIS bank account as below
|Account Name:||The Hoka Island Villa|
|Bank:||Axis Bank Ltd|
All advance amounts payable to us; especially foreign remittances, are net of bank or any other financial transaction charges.
Cancellation & Refund policy
- Your room booking advance amount is completely refundable on telephonic intimation followed by written mail / email received by hotel upto 15 days prior to check-in date.
- To ensure that there is no mistake on the hotels side on proceeding with your booking cancellation process, your request for cancellation is required in writing or by email.
- Refund is only by cheque/bank and not cash. Unless a cash advance has been made at the hotel reservations office.
- We understand that sometimes last minute change of plans may take place & under special & given circumstances we may allow a part refund. However, please note that during peak season period/dates: Refunds on shorter notice will only be made if your booked room(s) can be sold again to other customers. We do try our best; however it is also of help if guests inform us of change in their visit plans at the earliest possible.