- The hotel is a short walk, 200 meters; about two minutes, from the popular, safe to swim & picturesque Nagoa beach. Surrounded by Hoka palm trees it has a nice ambience. The hotel is not sea facing.
- As its name suggests, the property is a small villa with rooms. Most rooms have a private verandah/balcony. The design provides for a lot of open space to move around and hammocks to lounge. All rooms are pleasant & comfortable, air-conditioned, with attached bathrooms.
- There are two types of rooms: ‘Deluxe’ & ‘Standard’. The deluxe rooms are slightly larger. Rooms are similar in that they have a comfortable setting & a small sit-out.
- All rooms are for double occupancy, with some being Twin-bedded. A third person is provided for with a mattress & proper linen, laid on the floor. No extra cot/bed is provided in the rooms.
- There is an electric kettle with supplies, in your room, should you like to brew your own cuppa!
Look at our rooms
- A small swimming pool; popular with guests. (Guests are required to wear correct swimming costumes to use the pool) So don’t forget to carry your swimming gear!
- Bar and Restaurant for resident guests. The food we serve is excellent, fresh and clean.
- Laundry facility
- Luggage storage & rest rooms
- Parking area
- Bed & rest area facilities, for chauffeurs/drivers is subject to availability.
- Services we do not provide presently:
- Room Service: Apart from tea & coffee, there is no restaurant service provided in the rooms. Guests may use the hotel restaurant.
- Credit & Debit cards: Room & restaurant bills maybe paid by card. The closest bank ATM areis a 5 minute walk away.
- Foreign Exchange: The Diu branch of the State bank of India offers foreign exchange facilities apart from many other registered private moneychangers.